Sunday, October 20, 2013

Here Goes Nothing

So I've been posting to a blog I keep about my Boston Terrier puppy (Olivia) since August , but I find myself wanting a place to write thoughts, ideas, and experiences that don't pertain to her. I want something that is just for me, and whom ever decides my blog is worth reading.

I'm the Harry Potter generation. J.K. Rowling is my hero. I want to be her. This is what led me to major in Creative Writing, and not Communications like my parents had encouraged. The only problem is I'm, of yet, not sure what to do with my major. I want to write and yet nothing seems appealing. I struggle to find things to write about. I'm part of a writing workshop group that I'm yet to submit to because I don't have anything to share, I haven't written anything since Senior Seminar last fall. Perhaps this blog will help me with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment